As someone who has dabbled in women’s jeans, I’d like to share my opinion on several pairs that will work for a man if he is willing to give it a try.
The characteristics I take into account when selecting a pair of women’s jeans include:
- Am I comfortable with the way they fit on me?
- Is the inseam long enough as the jeans’ leg must cover my ankle?
- Is there a sufficiently long fly for obvious reasons?
- Do they stay in place with minimal slippage and/or bunching?
- Plus, are the size & placement of the back pockets ok? If too small or placed too high, they can look overtly feminine.